Establishing product improvement and opportunities at each stage of the product lifecycle
SUMMARY OF SERVICES: The one-stop consultant for all things quality and customer throughout the product lifecycle
Do you want to improve your product offering and bottom line at the same time?
Are you time or resource-poor or perhaps lacking the knowledge or expertise?
Opportunities to drive sales and profit
Whether your objective is value engineering, response to complaints, a healthier or more sustainable product, creating unique selling points or converting a satisfied customer to a delighted one, if your product fails to resonate with customers they can easily shop elsewhere.
Opportunities to upskill, ensure robust methods and have fun bonding as a team!
My passion is to support businesses growth through its people by providing knowledge, confidence and team rapport.
Opportunities to set your team up for success
Appropriately designed facilities inspire and motivate people which in turn delivers a more positive and productive environment.
Quality food consulting: Review | Design | Conduct |Manage | Establish | Report | Train
I can work with you to deliver an optimised product offering by the integration of appropriate tools and methods and driving team passion and motivation through the following stages of the product lifecycle.
- Project start-up: Establishing direction and foundations through objective reviews, benchmarking, what’s trending, international influences and identifying unique selling points. To overlay this with subjective customer opinion on their likes and aspirations Product and market review
- Concept stage: Check-in that ideas resonate with customers and explore golden nugget opportunities Customer check
- Development stage: Quality influencers need to be checked and verified Eg cooking instructions Quality control
- Pre-launch: Customer charisma check, quick win optimisation, validation of market positioning and unique selling point Customer check
- Post-launch: Consistent quality across production runs, food outlet to food outlet, start to end of life. Reducing complaints and maintaining reputation Quality control Product and Market review
- Existing products: Reviewing current product offering and in context of the marketplace identifying opportunities to increase appeal. Customer check Product and Market review
- Value engineering: Reviewing opportunities to take cost out of the product without losing customer loyalty and quality status Quality control Customer check
- Training and workshops: Ensuring teams have appropriate knowledge, skills and processes. Conducting lightbulb moment workshops.
- Evaluation facilities: Having the best evaluation facilities that your space and budget allows.
Let's do it together...
How do you want your tasty product solutions delivered?
- Evaluation and discussion of your current status to identify process and product opportunities
- Workshops with an independent facilitator to explore and navigate the opportunities
- Establishing new systems and processes as more cost effective and flexible to be able to self serve
- Training, coaching and team build
- Training and team build with no distractions at a set location or on safari
- Foodservice at a selected outlet
- Reporting outcomes and recommendations on what has been externally researched, conducted, tested or organised.
- Suitable if the requirement is one-off and not cost-effective to operate your own systems