Your Team: They are the key to your success!
SUMMARY OF SERVICES: The one-stop consultant for all things quality and customer throughout the product lifecycle
TRAIN, COACH and TEAM BUILD
Opportunities to upskill, ensure robust methods and have fun bonding as a team!
My passion is to support businesses growth through its people by providing knowledge, confidence and team rapport.
With a teaching background and knowledge of International sensory standards I have designed and conducted bespoke product and process courses and also presented at international conferences. I am a strong believer that people learn and retain more if they are having fun and there is a strong interaction though practical exercises within the course structure.
I can provide bespoke training, coaching and knowledge opportunities via face to face, webinars and course material if you want to run your own courses. Examples of what I can offer is below but use your free consultation to chat through your bespoke requirements.
- Robust product review and evaluation techniques.Can include identifying your sensitivity to taste and smell.
- Introduction to sensory evaluation tools and techniques
- Fragrance screening for sensitivity and evaluation
- Identifying you sensitivity to taste and smell and its impact on product evaluation
- How to screen and train team or customer evaluation panels
- How to compose a sensory product description for quality control and comparison
- Quality control process at factory or store
- How to conduct product discrimination tests
- Food education on a particular ingredient or product type
- Retail safari
- Team build: Knowledge workshops through practical and fun activities
PRODUCT EVALUATION FACILITIES
Opportunities to set your product and team up for success
Appropriately designed facilities inspire and motivate people which in turn delivers a more positive and productive environment.
I can assist you with ideas and designs for team or customer product evaluation, quality control, sensory evaluation booths and biosecurity. The facility can even be mobile or dual purpose.
I have worked with small defined spaces, limited budget and understand the need for cost efficiency whilst retaining the objective and purpose of the expenditure.
Examples of my achievements are:
- Conversion of a 5m*5m team kitchin into an evaluation room
- Creation of a dual purpose room serving as a meeting room and sensory panel
- Suite of food evaluation and quality control
- Mobile customer testing kit